Friday, October 3, 2014

Cardz TV 3D Challenge #1 "Sweets for the Sweet"

Hello everyone! I am super excited for the opportunity to continue being a member of Mary's Cardz TV design team! Welcome to a new challenge. This week's challenge is to create a candy wrapper or candy holder for Halloween treats.

For my project, I used the sentiment "Happy Halloween" from Cardz TV "Spooky Sayings" stamps set and "Bear Bones" from the "Beary Sweet" stamp set. You can purchase both of these stamp sets here. I cut the milk carton from the Artiste Cricut cartridge and the cute skeleton bear is from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. I added some glossy accent to the skeleton bones and gave the bear some cute googly eyes. Love that little bear!

So head on over to Cardz TV 3D Challenge #1 "Sweets for the Sweet" and see the amazing Cardz TV designer projects and also to enter your own project in this brand new challenge. Looking forward to seeing your projects and good luck!

Here is my project:

 

 
Also, be sure to check out Mary's new blog: Cardz TV Gallery. Each day will showcase a project from a member of the Cardz TV Gallery Design Team! Click here to go to the new Cardz TV Gallery Blog
 
 
 
Challenges:
 
Materials:
 
Cartridges: Artiste and Teddy Bear Parade
 
Stamps: Cardz TV sets "Beary Sweet" and " Spooky Sayings".
 
Other: Googly eyes, mini clothes pins, Recollections bling, glossy accent.
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!
Please feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them!

22 comments:

  1. this is really cute i love that sweet lil bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Mr Bones is just adorable! Super cute project!
    Your DT sister, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Teddy Bear is so cute and I love that box with clips. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Teddy bear treat box is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This treat box is adorable and makes me giggle with the "Bear Bones" sentiment lol!!! How freakin clever. Super fun how you used those clothes pins. T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute spooky bear!! He is pretty adorable!
    Deb
    Gallery DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Fun treat box I love your Bad to the Bone Teddy!! My fav cartridge
    You really did one Spooktacular creative job. Love the stamp set!!
    YOU so ROCKed this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to make one of these milk cartons! Love this project!

    Cathy
    Cardztv 3D DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, I love this project. I have a bunch of those tiny clothespins, and I've never really known what to do with them. This is perfect. The colors are great, and I adore those googly eyes. Thanks for linking this up with us at the Die Cuttin' Divas.
    ~Dusty Rae
    Dust Makes Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute thank you for joining us at anything goes challenges at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very adorable treat box! Thanks for sharing it with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too cute! I need to make one like this. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your milk carton is so cute! I love the clothespins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda:) Your project is so cute:) OMG! this is the cutest thing ever and I love love how much candy it can hold:) LOVE it:) TFS and Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your milk box is adorable.
    That little skeleton bear is so cute :)
    Yup Walking Dead Season #5 starts this upcoming Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute--I just can't say no to an adorable milk carton.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a adorable treat box!! Love the cute bear!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super duper cute!! I love the bear!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  20. "Beary" sweet treat holder, and yummy too :-)
    Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute treat box! LOVE that bear - so adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at DTC!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  22. CUTE! And...my favorite candy inside! Thanks for linking up to DTC #85!!!

    - Katy Taylor (DTC Design Team)

    ReplyDelete